10th Anniversary of the F6B

Thread: 10th Anniversary of the F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Still riding my Black 2013 F6B and approaching 46,000 miles. Besides being rear-ended a few years ago and replacing the left saddlebag I have had no issues. I change oil every season and all other fluids every other year along with a set of new tires.
    Best mods have been adding heated grips backrest and centerstand before I took delivery. After that, I added a Madstad windshield and LED flashing brake lights and LED flashing everywhere except the headlights. I tried LED headlights but I liked the original headlights and their pattern better than the LED's. Grip Puppies, fog lights and Muth mirrors with clear lenses in front complete the list.
    Still amazed at how many people stop and ask what kind of bike it is.

Bought my 2013 Deluxe new in April of 2013, added a larger Clear View windshield, rider backrest. adjustable bracket for passenger backrest, and a MP3 luggage rack. Make 2 or 3 trips to Columbus Ohio area each year (aprox 700 miles round trip). Now has 93,000+ miles, have only changed tires oil, and a few headlight bulbs, plus air filter, plugs and all fluids a couple of times. Get around 17 to 19,000 on the front tire around 14,000 on the rear. Get between 40 to 45 miles per gallon on 87 octane fuel. Best bike I have ever owned. Only complaint it the work required to change the air filter.