Tour Pack Recommendations?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tour Pack Recommendations?

Tour Pack Recommendations?

I'd like to add a tour pack on my f6b, ideally with a quick release that's easy to remove when I'm solo. I've been looking at the Harley (chopped and razor) ones available, is there a difference in quality from one vendor or another? Is a quick release possible? I spotted this photo the other day, nice example, no idea who it is or what kind.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2017 F6B
    Bullet Silver Deluxe

Harley Davidson is indeed matchless motorcycle brand having millions of fan following because of its extra sharp featured motorcycles and variety of models along with adequate and appropriate luggage bags which add more to rider's convenience.

Do I detect a shill from Viking Bags? Sure is a lot of mention of that brand in 90% of your posts.
    2013 F6B in black of course

Look at Givi, they have a low profile receiver that you could leave attached and or remove, I kinda like it both ways, and then they have a roomy bag that quickly attached to that receiver(secure for sure), and easy to take off to go into a hotel, and lockable.

Have not tried others, but for the past years and using it on the past 3 bikes, I like it.

GIVI V56NNT 56 liter Monokey Top Case
    Last edited by maxrider; 02-25-2023 at 10:04 PM.

I am running an HD chopped tour pack bolted to the factory backrest mount. Alll of the aftermarket packs are virtually the same quality with numerous available on Amazon for around $250. Quick release can be achieved by modifying/welding up a HD quick release. I have not started that yet but will some time in the future.

IMG_5677.jpgIMG_E5526.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by F6Pilot View Post
    I am running an HD chopped tour pack bolted to the factory backrest mount. Alll of the aftermarket packs are virtually the same quality with numerous available on Amazon for around $250. Quick release can be achieved by modifying/welding up a HD quick release. I have not started that yet but will some time in the future.

IMG_5677.jpgIMG_E5526.jpg
    I like that idea, you would modify/cut the quick release mount, so it sits level?
    2017 F6B
    Bullet Silver Deluxe

Yes, the HD release brackets attach to the side of the fender so I would cut and reweld as necessary to provide a base that would bolt into the F6B backrest gussets.

I am thinking about Nelson Rigg 300
    Route 1 for longer trips

Quote Originally Posted by naga viper View Post
    I am thinking about Nelson Rigg 300 Route 1 for longer trips
    I agree! The "bag" is so easy to attach and remove and it holds as much as a hard case will.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.