Why our B's are the best

Thread: Why our B's are the best

Why our B's are the best

Went on a ride from Orange County CA to Utah and back last week with a couple of my MC brothers (3.1.23-3.5.23), we left Wednesday night (8 PM) after the freak snow storm CA got, the temps were below freezing most of the journey. It got so bad we had to stop in Vegas for the night....well so bad for them. They were both wearing heated gear, heated gloves, heated vests, heated pants, and heated socks...I was just wearing thick socks with freeze out socks over them and long johns on under my jeans and sweater/leather jacket and vest. Even with my right heated grip going out halfway through the first night I was still mostly okay (used cruise control and put my hand in my lap to avoid wind). They had to keep pulling over to gas stations to "thaw out" and I'd stay outside to watch the bikes....yet they still made fun of me for not riding a Harley lol

Also, even during the day with nice temps they couldn't keep up with the pace I set, or go the distance I could easily go comfortably.

I for one will never trade my B for any Harley.

I was in Las Vegas the week of February 19-26 and yes it was cold and windy we drove to San Diego (in a car) and there was snow in the desert and it’s been cool here and it did hail one day but it’s still warner then Wisconsin
    Wednesday we fly back home.