It was destiny

Thread: It was destiny

It was destiny

Just found these pics from 2013 from an Officer Down ride I was on and I was riding my Harley Road Glide. This red bike pulled up and I was surprised as the guy said it was the new Goldwing but a sportier model. Who knew a couple of months later I would trade that blowtorch in and wind up on my black 2013 "B". Best decision ever
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Indeed, Amazing choice you had, hope you enjoyed a lot with your previous tickle

Quote Originally Posted by ridinglearn View Post
    Indeed, Amazing choice you had, hope you enjoyed a lot with your previous tickle
    That was the problem with the Road Glide, it wasn't fun. The Street Glide, which was a 96 cu.in., I traded in for the RG, was tolerable. The RG was 106 cu.in. and the heat was significant.10 cu.in. didn't seem like a lot to me, but it was. I took a trip down to Florida, get caught in a rainstorm, in bumper to bumper traffic, in Va. and the heat coming off that motor was unbearable. Nothing like your nethers being steamed alive. I swore when I arrived in Florida I would go to the nearest Honda dealer and check this F6B thing out. Sat on it, my first time on a Goldwing, and unlike a Harley where you crack the throttle and wait till it giddy ups, I was thrown back in the seat and had the holy s-it moment I always heard about. Best decision I ever made, traded the HOG in right there, gave them a $1000 and that was it. I had the RG, maybe, a couple months. Then I started having fun.
    Last edited by taxfree4; 03-15-2023 at 06:28 PM.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius