In 1977 the USAF decided to send a newly divorced NCO to a base outside Madrid Spain for a 3 year tour. The best 3 years of my life.... met lifelong friends, dated the hottest Spanish senioritas, traveled all over Europe and a little N. Africa and then I swore, like MacArthur, that I would return. And yes, there was some work in those three years, but I dont remember much of that other than sliding off the fuselage of an F4D during a rain storm in Turkey and breaking my wrist. Fast forward 46 years and here I sit, newly divorced again, 6 weeks away from a 2 week trip I have planned. Have paid for the airfare, an AirBnB in Malaga Spain, rental of a BMW F900 m/c, and tickets to the Moto GP race in Jerez. In prep for this adventure I have been upgrading my Spanish through Babel, studying maps, have my international drivers license, and had a knee replacement last week. I know I should be riding to prepare, but it will be a couple weeks before I can comfortably do that. Still looking into medical insurance. So, its been a while and i feel fairly comfortable about the trip but is there anything I am missing?