Radar Detector

Thread: Radar Detector

Radar Detector

We’ve had an influx of illegal migrant landings in the Keys lately and Gov, Desantis has assigned extra state troopers here to assist with traffic enforcement while the local LEO's handle the migrants. Needless to say, there is traffic radar everywhere on US1. I don’t have a problem with that. But, I installed a radar detector on my bike in case I’m not paying attention and I ride a bit “spirited”.

For those that use one, how do you have it installed on your F6B and how is it wired?

Thank you.

There's a switched screw location right above the fuses where soon as you turn the bike on it'll fire up. That's where I have my cameras then just run the wires behind the Tupperware up to whatever point you would like.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

The Navy and coast guard has to be letting them through.
    ITS ALL GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    There's a switched screw location right above the fuses where soon as you turn the bike on it'll fire up. That's where I have my cameras then just run the wires behind the Tupperware up to whatever point you would like.
    I used that accessory terminal for my front and rear view camera. For the radar detector I used the cigarette lighter plug it came with and plug it into the receptacle I installed in the left side glove box. So it does power on when I start the bike. Just looking to see if better ideas are out there.

Quote Originally Posted by tenxxx View Post
    The Navy and coast guard has to be letting them through.
    Our service members are pretty good at intercepting migrants at sea. There’s just a lot more coming, mostly from Cuba, due to the relaxing of automatic extradition rules. Biden thinks Cubans still vote Democrat.

Illegal invading aliens, whether by land or by sea, should be turned back , or sunk, a couple of those and they'll stop. We are not the dumping ground for the world. Latin Americans, Cubans like to elect dictators, Chavez, Noriega, et al because they love stuff, they think is, for nothing till they find out this was a bad move and you start roasting the family dog. The Democrats love them as a pocket vote. Did anyone in government ever ask the question what is the point where there will be not enough legal, American families to rob to support these freeloaders coming in, where is the point of diminishing returns. Anyway, KeyW, good choice
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Illegal invading aliens, whether by land or by sea, should be turned back , or sunk, a couple of those and they'll stop. We are not the dumping ground for the world. Latin Americans, Cubans like to elect dictators, Chavez, Noriega, et al because they love stuff, they think is, for nothing till they find out this was a bad move and you start roasting the family dog. The Democrats love them as a pocket vote. Did anyone in government ever ask the question what is the point where there will be not enough legal, American families to rob to support these freeloaders coming in, where is the point of diminishing returns. Anyway, KeyW, good choice
    +1

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/