Quote Originally Posted by maxrider View Post
Your stock cables and wiring are enough in length to fit with the risers in the maximum adjusted position, I know have done it 3 times, your extensions for the brakes are included, and that is what you really need to gain the fit.

Just take your time, and have some grip glue, a hairdryer, or another suitable tool(heat gun) to loosen up the glue on the left side, some dish soap, read the manual a few times, get the tools needed, and in a few hours you too can join the club of Happy Riders.

Take up Tax he has done it by trial and error .

Have some extra Zip ties, black 8-10 ".
+1 0n what taxfree4 and Max says, I did my Helibars install in about 4 hours and did not have to bleed the clutch or front brake lines(read install instructions on how to do this) best instructions ever on how to do. Lay your parts out and know what steps in order to do. The OEM cables will fit with a little adjustment of their positioning. The Helibars are the only way I could get my F6B to fit me and make day long rides comfertable, As to the RDL saddle I have been riding them for over 30 years and will never be without one on my steel steeds. I run an RDL on my VTX1800ctro, 2005 and 2004 Runes and my F6B. I plan to have one built for my KLR 650cc duel sport. The RDL saddle is like having your butt held in two hands with total support and comfert. If ya go with an RDL tell Jay Big Larry recomened them LOL.