RDL seat and handle bars

Thread: RDL seat and handle bars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rick View Post
    I finally took a ride on the bike after installing the RDL seat, its an amazing seat after just a few miles I call feel the change.
    My only problem now is the handle bars are too Low and too far away from me, so I am just about to pull the wallet out to buy the Heliobars. I am not wanting to pay the local shop about $300 but also know its more than I can do myself .
    Ive always heard the difference between men and boys is the cost of their toys....I am starting to believe that now.
    You can do the Helibars, Slow and steady, step by step, just a couple of tools. It'll make just as much a difference for your arms, and overall riding position, ss the RDL did for your...it completes the set.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Concur with what Taxfree4 said, in addition, I would take pictures of the way the cables are routed when you are disassembling the old system, that might be the only way you could have an issue, trying to guess the proper route of a cable, however eventually you figure it out without the picture for reference, it just saves you time.