Quote Originally Posted by KeyWasted View Post
Don’t underestimate NY thugs. My son lived and studied in Brooklyn for 3 years, Clinton Hill. During his brief stay in hell, he lost 2 bikes, got his truck damaged in a H&R, and lost 1000’s in videography equipment when thugs broke into his rental truck. Shit that never even got close to happening in his previous 25 years in FloriDuh. I guess he had naive Keys kid written all over him. The only thing he enjoyed more than getting his Masters, was leaving Brooklyn. Not disparaging your choices of course...
Hey, no one knows it's liberal $hithole more than me. Unfortunately, these crimes have not/are not prosecuted for the longest time so the thugs are more brazen, they know they'll be out, no bail, no charges. Soros' little puppets Alvin "the eggman" Bragg and Latesha "the Walrus" James couldn't prosecute the former lesbian, Mrs. DeBlasio, who made $800,000,000 disappear with no accounting where it went, however, they were able to go after a former president for a misdemeanor that expired. (BTW Barack Obama's presidential library costs $800,000,000-hmmm). People are fleeing this, like other one-party Democrat ratholes, at record speed...to Florida.