Thank God for global warming
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank God for global warming

Thank God for global warming

Perfect day for riding, stopped by Floyd Bennet Field. The museum is only open on weekends and the aircraft museum only on Tues. Thurs. and Sat. but still was perfect by the water. Supposed to be 79 degrees by Thursday, keep idling those vehicles. If you look at the right side mirror and go straight up from there you'll see JFK Tower, may have to enlarge it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Glad you could get out. What’s up with the milk crate?

Quote Originally Posted by KeyWasted View Post
    Glad you could get out. What’s up with the milk crate?
    I use that on the x-country trips to keep bottles of water in so I can hydrate on the go. I've perfected the art of opening a water bottle with one hand.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    I use that on the x-country trips to keep bottles of water in so I can hydrate on the go. I've perfected the art of opening a water bottle with one hand.
    I didn't see that milk crate until it was pointed out. Genious. You have it fastened to the passenger foot peg I presume?

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    I didn't see that milk crate until it was pointed out. Genious. You have it fastened to the passenger foot peg I presume?
    You are correct, two velcro straps. And when I'm not doing long distance I just throw stuff in there so I don't have to open the saddlebag. Six pack fits perfectly.

does that rear camera come off when you park? Seems like as easy item for a thief to grab.

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    does that rear camera come off when you park? Seems like as easy item for a thief to grab.
    It does, it's an Akaso brand, GoPro knock off, but I don't take it out of the case when I park. I'm betting that NYC thugs are too stupid to figure it out, and so far I'm correct. Actually, that is a second rear camera, the first one is under the MP3 Rack, which is part of the front/rear camera system. Having been slammed from the rear you can't have enough video evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    It does, it's an Akaso brand, GoPro knock off, but I don't take it out of the case when I park. I'm betting that NYC thugs are too stupid to figure it out, and so far I'm correct. Actually, that is a second rear camera, the first one is under the MP3 Rack, which is part of the front/rear camera system. Having been slammed from the rear you can't have enough video evidence.
    Don’t underestimate NY thugs. My son lived and studied in Brooklyn for 3 years, Clinton Hill. During his brief stay in hell, he lost 2 bikes, got his truck damaged in a H&R, and lost 1000’s in videography equipment when thugs broke into his rental truck. Shit that never even got close to happening in his previous 25 years in FloriDuh. I guess he had naive Keys kid written all over him. The only thing he enjoyed more than getting his Masters, was leaving Brooklyn. Not disparaging your choices of course...

Quote Originally Posted by KeyWasted View Post
    Don’t underestimate NY thugs. My son lived and studied in Brooklyn for 3 years, Clinton Hill. During his brief stay in hell, he lost 2 bikes, got his truck damaged in a H&R, and lost 1000’s in videography equipment when thugs broke into his rental truck. Shit that never even got close to happening in his previous 25 years in FloriDuh. I guess he had naive Keys kid written all over him. The only thing he enjoyed more than getting his Masters, was leaving Brooklyn. Not disparaging your choices of course...
    Hey, no one knows it's liberal $hithole more than me. Unfortunately, these crimes have not/are not prosecuted for the longest time so the thugs are more brazen, they know they'll be out, no bail, no charges. Soros' little puppets Alvin "the eggman" Bragg and Latesha "the Walrus" James couldn't prosecute the former lesbian, Mrs. DeBlasio, who made $800,000,000 disappear with no accounting where it went, however, they were able to go after a former president for a misdemeanor that expired. (BTW Barack Obama's presidential library costs $800,000,000-hmmm). People are fleeing this, like other one-party Democrat ratholes, at record speed...to Florida.

BTW, not to start another thread, ordered the BT 46 Battleax rear tire for the front, should be in by Friday and on Saturday, hopefully.