My B has 75k on the clock and is 10 years old....so I have been considering trading it in. After getting some quotes for trade in from a couple of Honda dealers and getting prices on new ones, I had been looking at alternatives. Got quotes from Traxxion for the Mega Monty. This seems to be a crazy idea, dropping $4k on a 10 year old bike, but I really love this bike. Its been trouble free and is a blast to ride. So I did it...made reservations at Traxxion in Woodstock GA which is a really nice 2 hour drive from my place in east TN. Made the trip there Monday afternoon and dropped the bike off. Uber to nearby hotel and a really nice evening in Woodstock GA visiting brewpubs and local shops. Had a set of new Stones with me and the next morning picked up the wheels at Traxxion and brought them to local shop for mounting. By 1 that afternoon, bike was ready. Had nice conversations with Max and the guys at Traxxion then took off for home. They asked me to e-mail them when I really noticed the new upgrade. Well, it was when I drove out of their lot and over a small curb....the train tracks, bridge transitions etc were a fraction of what they were before. New tires so I took it slow and easy on way home. Yesterday I had errands to run and took the bike. There are some pretty twisty roads around here and I am familiar with them so I was able to better judge. Its an amazing difference! I thought my bike handled well before but I was wrong. Its amazing! The bike just lays into the sweepers, rock solid. Tight turns, off camber, seems to be almost a new bike. Its Thursday now, and I havent driven a car since the upgrade and if the weather holds I have no plans to change that. I sit a little higher than before with the new rear shock but its not an issue. Happy guy right now, looks like my beloved B will be in the stable for years.