Mega Monty

Thread: Mega Monty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well I guess thats me who "overpaid".....But had the risers, progressives, fork brace. But definitely not same results. Do what youre gonna do, dont shit on me for what I decide to do to my bike

Tried and proven, RESULTS MAY VARY, don't feel bad, you did what you wanted to do, and I did not shit on you, neither did I decide what you wanted to do on your bike.

I just wanted to express an opposing view to those who in MY opinion might pay more for equal and or potentially fewer results, that's why if you read the RESULTS may vary.

So yes in closing I did what I was going to do, did not shit on you, and just affirmed on what I was already anticipating"Undoubtedly will get responses from those who overpaid " with my smiley face.

Quote Originally Posted by maxrider View Post
    Tried and proven, RESULTS MAY VARY, don't feel bad, you did what you wanted to do, and I did not shit on you, neither did I decide what you wanted to do on your bike.

I just wanted to express an opposing view to those who in MY opinion might pay more for equal and or potentially fewer results, that's why if you read the RESULTS may vary.

So yes in closing I did what I was going to do, did not shit on you, and just affirmed on what I was already anticipating"Undoubtedly will get responses from those who overpaid " with my smiley face.
    You shall be now forever known as the forum shyte stirrer. (said with my smiley face).

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Haha, I take that Honor "shyte stirrer", it beats conforming A H all good, glad somebody saw the humor

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    had the risers, progressives, fork brace
    I’ve done the same and installed AllBalls bearings as well. Progressives made the most difference that I could tell. Interested to hear about the discernible differences when you moved to Traxxion.
    Last edited by F6Pilot; 04-23-2023 at 09:11 AM.