Took the Traxxion jump.....

Thread: Took the Traxxion jump.....

Took the Traxxion jump.....

Well after a bit of thinking and realizing I can't take the cash with me. And of course listening to all the bad influencers here. I made the trek to Woodstock leaving Monday the 29th( from about 50 miles outside Chicago area ). Stayed in East Ridge, Chattanooga area that night, I arrived the morning of the 30th for my 9am appointment. Jacob called me in and got the ball rolling ( was indecisive on the Full or the Mega ) well I choose the Mega. All I can say the reviews don't do this setup justice( and I know those that don't believe the money is well spent here, don't even try. You believe what you want to believe and I believe what I do, one of the best things about this country we are all free too choose. This system on my 850 plus ride home going the long way coming through the Tail of the Dragon of course, WOW is all I can say. No more bottoming out on the smallest bumps no more bouncy bike, no more wiggle, no more a lot of the handling quicks I just thought I had to live with. And I didn't do what I thought I would do, I made the ride home straight through in one day, was not the plan. But when I felt so good on the ride I was like what the hell. So those that did this and gave it the reviews they did thank you and damn you( my bank account doesn't thank you )

All kidding aside if you are on the fence DO IT!!!!!!

mine is a 2016 and had just over 30k arriving there. my overall riding was about 1680 miles in 3 days. That's a first for me

And Dan( Max ), Jacob and the guys there are some of the nicest guys to deal with.
    Last edited by Casper96; 06-01-2023 at 08:02 PM.

...to the Traxxion crowd!

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I live in Woodstock I have a 2016 as well I did the mega as well such a big difference in the ride and handling money well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by VanO57 View Post
    I live in Woodstock I have a 2016 as well I did the mega as well such a big difference in the ride and handling money well spent.
    So what you're saying is you had a little bit shorter ride to get it done then I did?

Yes I absolutely agree. It made the ride home much more enjoyable than the ride down. Even took the shortcut to Illinois through Knoxville, Tn..lol