Oil Additive fixed my "ghost gear" shifting issues

Thread: Oil Additive fixed my "ghost gear" shifting issues

Oil Additive fixed my "ghost gear" shifting issues

So I just started doing IT for this company, it's a small Veteran and family owned company right here in Fountain Valley, CA. They have this metal conditioner that helps cut back on friction and my friend (the general manager) swears by it, says he's been putting it in his Audi's for the last few years and noticed a performance difference. I didn't believe him, but decided to give it a try with my last oil change.

I did the oil change, waited a week to make sure the "ghost gear" issue with 4th gear was still happening (it was) then added the Motorcycle Metal Conditioner™ 3.oz for Motorcycles and small engines
    https://www.dwd2cleanair.com/collect...stroke-engines to my oil.

At first there was no change, but then my battery died and it sat for a week and a half until I could get a new battery. After the install I went on a nice 3 hour ride, and let me tell you, it's smoother than ever, and no more "ghost gear!" It's been a few weeks and I've done about 300 miles now and still no issues with shifting. I do work for the company, but I would never recommend a product unless I've used it myself, and this one I have. We're going to be shooting a video later today to show how it works, I'll try to post that in here when I can.

For me, not in a million years would I add anything to a wet clutch unless it said it specifically is for a wet clutch. I wish you well, hope it is your fix without more troubles.
    2013 F6B 1800B
    Don't be a thermometer, be a thermostat

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerPJ View Post
    For me, not in a million years would I add anything to a wet clutch unless it said it specifically is for a wet clutch. I wish you well, hope it is your fix without more troubles.
    I have to agree.
    2013 F6B in black of course