Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye....

Thread: Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It was a nice read and great memories to hold on to with of your priest. I had a nice Christmas and looking forward to a Happy New Year for 2024. Moving from the Pan-handle of Florida to South Georgia. Life will be slowing down as I'll be 65 and retired by this time next year. I'm looking forward to making several trips on the bike for years to come.
    I hope all had a Great Christmas to remember and looking forward to a Happy New Year too!

Quote Originally Posted by FarsideF6B View Post
    It was a nice read and great memories to hold on to with of your priest. I had a nice Christmas and looking forward to a Happy New Year for 2024. Moving from the Pan-handle of Florida to South Georgia. Life will be slowing down as I'll be 65 and retired by this time next year. I'm looking forward to making several trips on the bike for years to come.
    I hope all had a Great Christmas to remember and looking forward to a Happy New Year too!
    Good luck with the move and, more importantly, your retirement. Retirement, like accessories on the bike, is a gift we give ourselves.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius