Something happened on my ride home today - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something happened on my ride home today

Quote Originally Posted by Philbert40 View Post
    Reach in my pocket...remove handgun...point at low lifes....and watch them pee their pants!!
    Their response: "911: yea this crazy guy on a motorcycle pointed a gun at us at a stop light for no reason" ... whos goin to jail?

This is too funny. Because I just had a guy sitting at light next me honk and roll the window down, to tell me I need to buy a "real" bike
    I laughed at him and told him he should buy a "real" Jeep. He was in a Honda CRV with the biggest Harley sticker I had ever seen, on the rear window.

Was that YOU I honked at?!?

In all seriousness, "Yes", this is what the world has come to. The world has gotten worse and will continue to get worse.
    -Tim
    2009 BMW R1200RT
    2013 Honda F6B HR Signature Series (born 7/17/13; sold 6/25/16)
    2011 AB Trailer
    2005 Honda GL1800 Portland Gray Metallic (Gone), 2005 Honda VTX 1300R (Gone), 2004 Honda Shadow Aero 750 (Gone)
    Darksider #858: Kumho Ecsta 195/55/16 with Dynabeads/Dunlop E3
    IBA #47379
    GWRRA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Ericb445 View Post
    This is too funny. Because I just had a guy sitting at light next me honk and roll the window down, to tell me I need to buy a "real" bike
    I laughed at him and told him he should buy a "real" Jeep. He was in a Honda CRV with the biggest Harley sticker I had ever seen, on the rear window.
    That's priceless. A guy driving a Honda telling a guy riding a Honda to get something "real".

Most of these schmucks have always drove Japanese imports, or Japanese dirtbikes, and so blind to the fact that most of their HD parts, and all of the accessories, and apparel are not made in the US. Weekend warriors, and Sons of Anarchy wannabes.