BaggerShield =)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BaggerShield =)

Cool

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cool

Love that look!

Swede, more info please! :Is that the 11" Sport shield? It can also be mounted up to 1.25" higher making it a 12.25" shield, right? At which level do you have yours? Or is it the 11" to 19" adjustable? Have you noticed decreased buffeting and increased shoulder protection because of the side flares that make shield 4" wider than stock?

That is indeed the 11 inch Sportshield from Baggershield. Just installed mine this morning and it looks amazing. Won't be riding for a few days as its storming here today and tomorrow but I will post the review on Saturday.
    Shipping from Baggershield to my place in southern Alberta was 4 days. Great service!!!

That is what I bought was a 11" from Baggershields. It is day and night difference from the stock shield. There is a little bit of head buffeting, but nothing to crazy. I am 5' 8" for reference and I have the windshield at the lowest setting of 11". You can get yourself in a still air bubble if you are going 90mph or faster. I drove 560 miles last Saturady almost all highway running 80 to 100mph. It works good for me. The extra 2" on each side I believe helps, because I was only getting light head buffeting. I think the shield would be good for people under 6 foot tall. Over that I would go with the next size up.

Here are pics of mine installed.

Baggershield.jpg

Baggershield 2.jpg

11"-12.25"

I just got my bagger sheild in from wing stuff friday. Works great. I can ride around with my turtle shell helmet and not get my ears beat to death. FYI it is cheaper from wing stuff than it is from bagger shield with there discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill View Post
    I just got my bagger sheild in from wing stuff friday. Works great. I can ride around with my turtle shell helmet and not get my ears beat to death. FYI it is cheaper from wing stuff than it is from bagger shield with there discount.
    Hey Wild Bill,

How tall are you, and is your height in your legs or torso or are you one of those rare balanced out people?

Beagle

Cee Bailey windshield

Has anyone tried the cee bailey shield? I was looking at the 11" light gray. I am 5'2".