BaggerShield =) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BaggerShield =)

Quote Originally Posted by Alberta Beagle View Post
    Hey Wild Bill,

How tall are you, and is your height in your legs or torso or are you one of those rare balanced out people?

Beagle
    Im am 5'8".. Perfect shape.{round} I would say toso because I am short legged. Just got back from a 1000 mile trip up blue riged parkway. I realy like this wind shield. It was 50* near the virgina state line this morning and it kept the cold off of us and it was 90* coming back into atlanta this evening and it allowed enough air to keep us from getting to hot.
    I have the dark tint and you can still see trough it if need be.
    Now for the seat.

Here are pics of mine installed.

Attachment 370

Attachment 371
    Is this the 11"? (11 inches from rubber to top of shield & lowest position).
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKBETTY12 View Post
    Is this the 11"? (11 inches from rubber to top of shield & lowest position).
    Yes this is the 11 inch Sportshield. Can also be adjusted to 12 1/4 inches if desired.

Yes this is the 11 inch Sportshield. Can also be adjusted to 12 1/4 inches if desired.
    Thanks Alberta!
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Well I managed to log about 500 Kms over the last 2 days with the new Baggershield 11 inch Sportshield. I have to say it is a huge improvement over stock. Using my sena I barely need to have the volume up to hear music or take a phone call. I did adjust the shield up the extra 1 1/4 inches so it is really set up at 12 1/4 vs. 11.as side note I am 6'1" with a 33 inch inseam and the wind is hitting me right at the eyebrow so I get great cooling through my top vent on my Shoei Qwest. Wind is well off my shoulders now with the extra width this shield provides and it is a much quiter ride without the wind pounding my helmet. No buffeting either and where I live there's almost always a30 kmh wind blowing it seems.
    Overall I'm very pleased with the Baggershield and it really looks good on the F6B.

Beagle

Baggershield

Ok guys. All I can say is that I installed the Baggershield adjustable and I really love it. I have aired it out on open roads and I just don't see ever using the flip up extension but at least it is there if needed, Easy install, great results. I be 6ft 1 inch. Great value.