BikeMP3 cargo rack. Any feedback?
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: BikeMP3 cargo rack. Any feedback?

BikeMP3 cargo rack. Any feedback?

Fellow F6B riders: Can anyone share their experiences with the BikeMP3 cargo rack? Size, weight carrying capacity, etc? Do you get enough use out of it to warrant it's installation?
    Thank you!
    Lucas in Phoenix

I have that rack on my bike.
    Made from Aluminum, size/shape is perfect and fits the bike well. I haven't used it for a trip yet but I expect it to the job nicely.
    Rack installs using same bolts that hold passenger backrest on, 4 longer bolts w/spacers.
    This is the rack that Honda should have made.
    13 F6B Deluxe I've taken the road less traveled, now where the hell am I?
    I don't buy a bike to impress other people, just me !!

I would second that. Just installed on my F6B. Very nice rack, compliments bike. Pete was a great help with the install since I got the Honda bike pieces with no directions. Removing the back top piece is a challenge. My F6B is my transportation. I use the rack with a cargo net to haul larger packages and an occasional grocery bag from Walmart. Plan to use for trips as soon as weather permits. May invest in a smaller top case to use on it if I can find a good one for a good price. Good investment for this bike. Still, it's you're decision. Good luck with whatever you decide. NCF6B

Nice rack I installed mine just the other day.It is strong and fits the bike perfect.Plus I got it on a black Friday deal for $99.99 plus shipping.You
    will NOT be dissappointed if you get it.
    Ride it like you stole it

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    This is the rack that Honda should have made.

I agree.

The rack Honda offered for the F6B was mislabeled and should have been on the new Grom. BikeMP3 did their homework and came up with a rack that's a perfect fit. Mine's on and it's not coming off.

Just did a 2,300 mile round trip from IL to FL and back. My bag weighed at least 40 lbs and the rack handled that with no problems and no scratches on the finish. I'm sure the Manufacturer would not state a 40 to 50 lb capacity due to legal reasons. But it handled it just fine on my bike.

This is the most generous sized rack of any I have used on bikes I have owned. Makes strapping a bag down much easier when you sit a bag on it and it stays in place while strapping down. No better rack available for the F6B IMO.

BikeMP3 rack

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Fellow F6B riders: Can anyone share their experiences with the BikeMP3 cargo rack? Size, weight carrying capacity, etc? Do you get enough use out of it to warrant it's installation?
    Thank you!
    Lucas in Phoenix
    The rack looks very nice & holds a large photo bag easily. BUT, it does not fit with the factory passenger backrest.

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar
    I put mine on as soon as I got it (one week after getting the F6b). Installation was simple, since I removed the passenger backrest and thus had the holes for the rack already on it.

It has held (in no particular order), bags of groceries, dog luggage, ornaments, and will hold my overhead airline luggage on next summer's trips. It is really well made, and as others have noted, is a beautiful addition to the rear end.
    Attachment 3610
    "If it moves, paint it."

Cargo Rack

Great Rack! Much better than the OEM Honda rack! I love the aftermarket