Live long and prosper

Haters....find a life

Make time for your friends

Wishing all the best for 2014!!!

Happy New Year from Malaysia!

Cool From Scotland

Happy New Year from Scotland

Attachment 3620
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Yes, Happy New Year from Ct.
    I was busy yesterday. Slept late then went for a New Year Day ride at 28 degrees. Had to do it. Today we are getting 7-11 inches of snow!
    2013 was without a doubt the best motorcycling year ever for me. It must have something to do with the new F6B I picked up in the begining of April. For me to Ride 7600 miles in one year is a first for me.
    So here are warm wishes to everyone here on the forum for 2014. Thanks for all your help in 2013 and I hope to meet a few of you this year so I can put a face to the names.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    HAPPY HAPPY New Year to everyone !!!!!

For 2014 do your best to meet your fellow F6B riders at the gatherings that some are coordinating, this is where great camaraderie is shared and long time friendships begin. Putting the faces behind the names is always great. If you can't make any of these gatherings please try to join us in the Smokey Mountains of North Carolina near the Tail of the Dragon for 3-4 days over Labor Day weekend.

2013 is in the books, what a year.

We started this website in late December 2012, the members started registering within 24 hours of it becoming live. February we started seeing the first owners posting photos of their F6B's then we started seeing the first mods within days. A couple of F6B's show up to Daytona in March, the site continued to grow and then on May 6th our Website Hosting company was attacked and their backup servers were corrupted by the Chinese hackers known as "anonymous" several hundred sites were destroyed and regretfully we were one of them, at the time we had 4000 posts. We painstakingly tried to restore the data but after restoring a small portion of it from Google's cached memory we realized that it was going to be too costly and require 3-4 months to re-create it. After this we established another back-up off-site server. May 7th we started our RE-BIRTH .... Existing members re-registered and started to post data immediately. Membership continued to grow through the summer, Labor day weekend we had a wonderful F6B Rally in Franklin N.C. September our Government threatens to attack Syria, 1000's of websites worldwide are attacked, we are hacked 3 times within weeks by Syrian/Middle Eastern hackers through a backdoor opening within our VBulletin website template and the automatic registration process. It took weeks for the VBulletin GURU's to finally create the fix, we did lose a few posts. I start the process of establishing a new more reliable website hosting company. Membership continues to grow and postings continue to increase. In October a good size gathering of F6B's takes place in Daytona. Transferring our website to a better New Hosting company took weeks and a few glitches but it finally occurred and we haven't had a glitch (KNOCK on WOOD). We end the year with over 18,100 posts and 1,180 members. ALL of YOU have made this website the largest and most popular F6B Forum on the Internet, give yourselves a round of applause. The camaraderie on here is better then many other websites, hopefully we can continue the same in 2014.

CHEERS

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.