Pulled the trigger on a new seat - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pulled the trigger on a new seat

Cool

Wellllllll to be truthful…… if it is shiny it does catch my eye !!!! My biggest problem is there is no one telling me I can not buy stuff for my bikes….. Also I am getting ready to have my stock seat re done again , and this time have it done in a tuck n roll, kinda like the Mustang seat …soooo the chrome bolts may come in handy…I tend to plan ahead !!!

My wife tends to stay out of the garage and when I call her out to see my latest add on ...she just shakes her head and goes back into the house !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Wellllllll to be truthful…… if it is shiny it does catch my eye !!!! My biggest problem is there is no one telling me I can not buy stuff for my bikes….. Also I am getting ready to have my stock seat re done again , and this time have it done in a tuck n roll, kinda like the Mustang seat …soooo the chrome bolts may come in handy…I tend to plan ahead !!!
    LOL! If you plan on using the Wingstuff bolts,,, Are you going to get them chromed locally?

Do it yourself with 'Chrome in a can'?

Paint the heads with Chrome finger nail polish?

What's your plan for turning those 4 Zinc plated bolts into "chrome" ????????????

Cool

Thats easy...i have a friend girl that is a officer manager for a chrome shop.....anything I want ! but then again maybe zinc will be shiney enough !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

My wife tends to stay out of the garage and when I call her out to see my latest add on ...she just shakes her head and goes back into the house !!!
    LOL I do the same thing and my wife does the same thing as your wife Steve.I sometimes make her find the new add-on/mod no matter how small or large it is
    Ride it like you stole it

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Thats easy...i have a friend girl that is a officer manager for a chrome shop.....anything I want ! but then again maybe zinc will be shiney enough !!!