West Coast F6B Rally Fall 2013 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: West Coast F6B Rally Fall 2013

I can do a early October date, but for dates in September, my calendar is already full.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Do we want to still try and put together a West Coast F6B Rally for this year?
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fast Forward almost seven years from last post, I don’t know if this West Coast Rally ever took place...
    Since it was before my time, but if anyone attended maybe they can share memories.

Which brings me to this, there is going to be a GWRRA (Goldwing Road Riders Association) Rally on Saturday, February 15 of this year. The Gold Angels will perform and always put on a great show, in past years it has been a nice place to meet fellow riders.

Valentines Day Rally
    Bert’s Mega Mall
    1151 N. Azusa Ave. Covina, CA

2D1CA2C5-6B5A-4803-8C5F-319A8B535E30.jpg

There's a new thread here from last year that has gotten some west of the Mississippi responses. Recommend subscribing to it and posting your thoughts there.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
    There's a new thread here from last year that has gotten some west of the Mississippi responses. Recommend subscribing to it and posting your thoughts there.
    Yes, and I suck on the followup to that... I have been chatting with AZ Wingrider and F6Bster, and will have more information soon. Same concept, just a spot and a time for F6B fans to get together west of the Big Muddy.

Please keep me informed I would like to go on a west coast F6B Rally.. I went to Cortez COLO. I really enjoyed it. AZ would be cool Flagstaff or Laughlin

Quote Originally Posted by f6bcarider View Post
    Please keep me informed I would like to go on a west coast F6B Rally.. I went to Cortez COLO. I really enjoyed it. AZ would be cool Flagstaff or Laughlin
    More to come, I had a nice chat with F6Bster on Saturday, and want to run the ideas by AZ Wingrider today. We're thinking Montrose, CO...

please keep me posted

jmdaniel has started a new thread here.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.