Duluth Fire Hose Pants - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Duluth Fire Hose Pants

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Slayer View Post
    Got me. I ordered a pair. Me and Hornblower going to check them out.
    Me too, I ordered, My concern was they would feel stiff?

Quote Originally Posted by runerider1 View Post
    Ditto,
    I have a 36" inseam and with their waist size only going to 48" I'd need almost two pair to make one pair to fit my 55" waist(I'm 6'5" @ 400 LBS).
    You be a right smart sized young'un. with that inseam how do you find the F6B riding position?
    My knees and hips were killing me when mine was stock with a 32" inseam.

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    You be a right smart sized young'un. with that inseam how do you find the F6B riding position?
    My knees and hips were killing me when mine was stock with a 32" inseam.
    It was tough going at first as it is with every MC I get, but after adding some Kuryakyn forwards(Ergo II Cruise Pegs) and Rocky risers I can ride without cramping, but as soon as my(5th in 20 years) RDL saddle shows up, made to be up 2" and back 3" it should solve any issues (thanks JJ at DayLong). I tried the lowered Kuryakyn foot pegs in hopes of helping my shifting issues (size 16 boot) but went back to stock and as far as the rear brake I don't use it. lol

I have not tried their gloves however they do look nice..... the fire hose pants are soft...I have not seen any clowns on bikes in a while..................

As far as Duluth, I did order some compressions socks this AM.... I will ride the pants a few more miles and maybe then do a review on their Web Site. I want to make sure I am happy before posting on their site. Some people open the box wrong and kick a company instead of giving the company a fair shake !!!

Hiflyer.... they do show the fire house pants in 36" !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I like the fire hose pants and always pair them with Duluth Trading long tail t-shirts. The t-shirts are sized on the large size. I normally wear x-large in Duluth's sizing a large is quite roomy. Just like they advertise "no plumbers butt" with their t-shirts.

:
    Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    Me too, I ordered, My concern was they would feel stiff?
    On Duluth site they say they feel soft. It is on the net so must be true.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Have never tried the Duluth brand , will in the future. Wear Riggs Wear ,rip stock, 5 pocket cargo pants in the summer, the same but flannel lined in the winter, wear well.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I have not tried their gloves however they do look nice..... the fire hose pants are soft...I have not seen any clowns on bikes in a while..................

As far as Duluth, I did order some compressions socks this AM.... I will ride the pants a few more miles and maybe then do a review on their Web Site. I want to make sure I am happy before posting on their site. Some people open the box wrong and kick a company instead of giving the company a fair shake !!!

Hornblower and I have each ordered the pants. we shall see. Yeah the gloved looked well made. Down side was the winter liner on the winter type.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post

Not in black, for the ones I want.

Sorry.... call them, I can't imagine them not making you a pair....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com