Anybody received their "King" Ultimate Seat yet? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody received their "King" Ultimate Seat yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Seats View Post
    Hi Bob's 1800-

We had an issue with the fitment of the king rain cover that we were trying to resolve. It has been fixed properly and we'll have all items (INCLUDING FREE RAINCOVERS) for all remaining open orders shipping Monday 2/10 - anytime a new seat is designed there are issues beyond our control and we try to do our best to get the seat fit and finish to meet our high standards. We appreciate your patience. We feel the seat has turned out to be well worth the wait.

Best regards,

~ Ultimate Seats
    Ultimate,
    Great news!! Looking forward to receiving the new seat. This is my third Ultimate seat and the wait will have been worth it.
    Thanks Ultimate!!

Great news!

Can't wait… maybe mine will arrive this week too.

Follow up

All the chatter on this thread stopped in Feb. so, let's hear from you guys and your ultimate king seats. What do you like? Not like? Pics. Etc. Thanks!

My mid-rider seems....

A bit slippery compared to the stock seat. With only 1K miles on it I hope it gets better.

I just installed my seat yesterday and I only got a chance to ride for a short trip. I can first say that the seat does lift you up about an inch which is great for your legs and arms. I did notice that when taking turns it felt different only because of the ride height and center of gravity change. Or this point could have just been in my head...lol!!! I also notice that the height of the windsheild is different which confirms the seat height change. I also would recommend getting the backrest it feels great and when you park the bike you can just pull it off and store it in one of your bags. I have the deluxe F6B and I ordered the King Standard seat because I wanted the option to switch out the stock passenger backrest and adding the Ultimate backrest. If I change the backrest I would also add a luggage rack since I have the four bolt holes in place already.

I bought the Midrider. Sure wish I could have ridden the king, and compared the two. Top notch quality workmanship. Different riding position for sure. I've only got about 75 miles on it. My aching knees feel better with less bend the new seat offers over the stock. Looking forward to some highway miles to determine that it's going to work out.

Just ordered my King standard. Will report back later.

I have now been convinced. While there may be better ones I have tried modifying the stock seat, a Corbin, A russ Meyer ( although I admit not built specifically for me ) and finally got convinced to order an Ultimate king. With my sciatica nothing was working and I was looking at going back to Harley and forward controls. This bike was miserable to me. Now with the Ultimate I am pretty happy with it thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal Rich View Post
    Just ordered my King standard. Will report back later.
    AND? Whats the report?

Wife said yesterday, that the Ultimate was the best seat up to date !!! Thinking I am done.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com