Anybody received their "King" Ultimate Seat yet? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anybody received their "King" Ultimate Seat yet?

fl1madmax

This is my 4th Ultimate Nothing better Bar NONE !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Honda Raider View Post
    I heard they would be shipping in January, sometime after the Mid Rider seats... Just curious... and anxious.
    many 300-500 mile ride's WITH WIFE, yupper I cant order a Ultimate seat fast enough for my Ride, there are the best. I
    have a advantage of living 100 miles south of there plant in Omond Beach, there great people and I rode a Mid Rider for 20 miles
    and then he put the King on, I'm 6ft with 32 inseam, its sweet, I wouldn't trade it for anything ! got the tall
    back rest for wife she likes it to fit middle of her back, I like to short one for front, Ride Safe Ride Often !!! 5 1/2 month's
    till I retire and live in my Cabin in Cleveland Ga. right on 129...........cloest you can get to Haven an still be on Earth !!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Wife said yesterday, that the Ultimate was the best seat up to date !!! Thinking I am done.
    Steve, how do you find the reach to the ground compared to stock seat. I'm sure it's a longer reach than the Mustang?

Thanks Richie

Still no pictures of these on the bike?

My Bad

I said I'd report back and I never did. I bought the King standard. It is truly awesome, incredibly comfortable. I am 6'1", and I have fairly long arms. They recommend the King for 6'2" and taller. Works perfect for me with my long arms, but if I was any shorter, I would get the mid rider. I'll take some pix and post, it's a very handsome seat.

Ultimate King Standard Pics

Attachment 9649Attachment 9648

Also, I used to have a Kawasaki Vaquero with a Mustang seat, and I never thought I'd find an even more comfortable seat. WRONG! This one is better. Hope the pics help.

Thanks for the Pics

Thanks for the Pics! I'm glad you like your seat!

Best,

Dave