breake away cruise control for f6b - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: breake away cruise control for f6b

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but I'm looking into my options. I have the Kury ISO grips on the Valkyrie with a brake-Away throttle lock. I have the throttle boss lever on the Kury grips. This combination works very well and have wondered if I could repeat the same on the F6B.
    Same here. I have the Kuryakyn grips that accomodate the heated grips and they are an even larger diameter. Nothing seems to be available, not even Kuryakyn sells a throttle lock that will fit their own grips.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Ritsema View Post
    Same here. I have the Kuryakyn grips that accomodate the heated grips and they are an even larger diameter. Nothing seems to be available, not even Kuryakyn sells a throttle lock that will fit their own grips.
    Well I bought a standard so I don't have the heated grips. Thought about adding them, but that seems to complicate other possibilities like you mentioned. Right now, I'm wondering if the Kury grips can be used with the Kaoko throttle control and their throttle boss. that seems like it would be a good combination if possible.

I have the break away cruise control on my F6 and I love it and would not buy anything else...I don't have two many hands left and I don't have time to mess around with a thumb screws Its lock it and forget it

So here you go with Go Cruise

Attachment 7317
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

This is the Breakaway on non heated grips.Works great.005.jpg003.jpg