Throttle Lock ... $155 - $160

Thread: Throttle Lock ... $155 - $160

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Throttlemiester

When you do install it make sure and use Loctite on it. I was cruising down the highway when the right knob fell off. I called them up and got a new end cap, put on Loctite and it's been great ever since.

Installed my Throttlemeister the other day.Very easy to install and I like the way it works and looks
    Ride it like you stole it

I use one for a while now. It works well and very easy. It only requires small adjustments to change speed while riding with others, I think it is due to F6B's enormous torque. I certainly don't miss cruise control nor would I spend $1000+ for it while I have this one.

In fact, I think F6B is easily remedied for things missing from GW. I use aero pegs to stretch my legs and have heated Gerbing jacket and gloves instead heated seat and grips. I prefer Baggershield adjustable shield to stock one I had on my 2007 GW. I use my Garmin GPS which is much better for me than Navi was on my GW. I bought center stand off of Ebay for $100. I prefer non-cancelling turn signals. I even like the stock seat (with a little help from Airhawk cushion I use for years).

Good to have choices.