New Bassani F6B Exhaust - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Bassani F6B Exhaust

Waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaver View Post
    With as many views as this tread is getting, everyone must be checking for some news.
    With close to 2,500 views, someone needs to let Bassini know they potentially have a "vein of gold" waiting to be mined!
    Thanks Jim - a.k.a. Bama Bagger

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson

Well, at this point I have emailed Kurt twice over the last four days requesting an update and have not received a response. I have given him some latitude, but a simple we are working on it would suffice. I'm making a phone call tomorrow.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama Bagger View Post
    With close to 2,500 views, someone needs to let Bassini know they potentially have a "vein of gold" waiting to be mined!
    Eh,,, perhaps,,, Cobra had a lot of interest at first but,,, well,,, The flat 6 has a 'tone of it's own',,, Skeptical that anything less than a 'bike specific' tuned chamber system would silence the beast,,

But then again, sound is subjective.

My one Bassani look

I also like the bassani pipes, but I do not understand why they uses 4" pipes. So I made my own in 4.5" pipes to avoid the gap between the pipes and the heat shield.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Looks good Terje!!!! Looks like 1 piece from front to back,,, no seams! Good job!

Look awesome! Maybe this is what needs to be passed along to Kurt at Bassini!!!

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by indiatango View Post
    Well, at this point I have emailed Kurt twice over the last four days requesting an update and have not received a response. I have given him some latitude, but a simple we are working on it would suffice. I'm making a phone call tomorrow.
    indiatango,

Have you heard back from Bassini yet? If not, do you think if I (along with others from the forum) called him and started pressuring him a little that would help? If so, what number should we call?

~ Thomas Jefferson

Contact Bassani

Hey Bama,
    Great idea to call Kurt at Bassani number is (714) 630-1821. I think they knowingly sent these out like this in such a rush to go to market....at the expense and disappointment of all who have previously purchased. It is ridiculous that there has been no contact or answers on their part.... I was about ready to pull the trigger for this exhaust and this crap hits the fan.

I think under the circumstances I will purchase the Rush exhaust with the 2.0 baffles, 4025B tips and call it a day. Life is too short to put up with such bullshit!! These aftermarket manufacturers need to understand....don't go to market until YOUR product is ready. We all are sick and tired of having to modify and tinker with a item that was not done correctly by the manufacturer.

Just my thoughts....
    Gperson

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Sorry guys, but 3 months of this drama is getting old. It is obvious that the manufacturer could care less if they sell to the F6B Owners or not. Not interested in promoting a dead horse.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Gperson View Post
    Hey Bama,
    Great idea to call Kurt at Bassani number is (714) 630-1821. I think they knowingly sent these out like this in such a rush to go to market....at the expense and disappointment of all who have previously purchased. It is ridiculous that there has been no contact or answers on their part.... I was about ready to pull the trigger for this exhaust and this crap hits the fan.

I think under the circumstances I will purchase the Rush exhaust with the 2.0 baffles, 4025B tips and call it a day. Life is too short to put up with such bullshit!! These aftermarket manufacturers need to understand....don't go to market until YOUR product is ready. We all are sick and tired of having to modify and tinker with a item that was not done correctly by the manufacturer.

Just my thoughts....
    Gperson
    Gperson,

I'm going to call Kurt tomorrow and register my feelings to the above!

Thanks for the information!!!

~ Thomas Jefferson