New Bassani F6B Exhaust - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: New Bassani F6B Exhaust

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wroc1 View Post
    As requested.

wroc, I compliment you for taking the time and figuring out the problem with a solution.

Bassani should have taken the time (due diligence) to do this themselves, contacted all of you who have already purchased the pipes and given you the "FIX" for the manufacturing discrepancies that causes their pipes to push the shields outwardly. The product might be awesome and the shield issues cosmetic but they should have been quick to fix the problem upon receiving the first e-mails from their customers, instead it appears that they have been silent and had not come up with a solution or corrected the manufacturing. Mustang seats contacted their customers immediately after discovering a fitment error and re-called all of the "first-run" seats.

Hopefully they are listening and will place a stopping collar or knob on future pipes. Let's hope so, it appears that it's a simple fix on their part.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Bassani Sound

The rains have stopped and I finally got to burn the newest off the Bassani pipes. I love the sound. Nice rumble on take off but quiet at cruising so I can hear the radio. Passenger said it is definitely louder but with the tips pass the bags it doesn't effect her ability to hear the music. I tried with a open face helmet and no helmet since we don't wear full face in Florida heat. A friend use to own an older Porch with the six pack carbs on it and that's what it sounds like. Now I have the safety of sound and the sound of the power this machine possesses.

Maybe the exhaust tabs can be slightly bent inward to pull the shield towards the muffler.