Daytona Bike Week - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daytona Bike Week

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Oh...Deer Slayer..the Younger......wherever you got your data info on Washington State only being 240 miles across...West to East, is in error.
    Like...big error. To be more accurate, it is about 425 miles from West to East, and while that is still not as much length as NC has...the Tarheel State has been known to...stretch things a bit.

So, let's look at real statistics, like....land area and population. Washington State has a land area of 66,544 sq. miles, and a population of only 6.7 million peeps. Whereas North Carolina has a puny land area of only 48,711 sq. miles, and an overabundence of peeps to the tune of 9.5 million.

Those numbers equate to: Washington...100 peeps per sq. mile North Carolina....195 peeps per sq. mile.

Good thing neither of us live in New Jersey...1185 peeps per sq. mile

Take that, you...tarheelian
    Ha! just had to pull your chain. Do you know where pull your chain phrase came from? I was told it came from the mines. The poop car was on rails, and the last thing one would want was to be pushed down the track whilst you were doing your business! Thus miners had a length of chain that was places around the wheel to prevent being pushed down the track. Thus pull the chain and off one would go.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Good thing neither of us live in New Jersey...1185 peeps per sq. mile:
    Ok Miles when you talk about NJ thats fighting words Its go time
    Ride it like you stole it

9 degrees and snow in OKC this morning, with a week to go before heading out, hoping for the weather to moderate.

81’ here today…headed to the beach to meet a board member and make sure the restaurant is still serving the best seafood in the area!!!!! Wish you were here!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Had lunch today with NCF6B and his wife Ruth along with my wife at, Dixie Crossroads…great get together …another chance to put a face with a name and go over mods on the bikes !!!!! The weather was near perfect !!!!!! Getting ready for the trip south !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Had lunch today with NCF6B and his wife Ruth along with my wife at, Dixie Crossroads…great get together …another chance to put a face with a name and go over mods on the bikes !!!!! The weather was near perfect !!!!!! Getting ready for the trip south !!!
    How do you like the Mustang seat ?

I give, what are those things on your handlebars?

Steve I really like the looks of that Mustang Seat, But not quite sure why you covered up Honda's beautiful Rotors. As for Dixie Cross Roads thanks for the invite. The wife and I went Today 03-02-14. Guess we missed you. Great minds think alike. Would have loved to have hooked up with you guys.It was a Beautiful day for a ride. The wife and I rode Blacks Wildlife Road, Haulover, to Oakhill and back south.......Dickie

I am really happy with the Mustang seat…does exactly what it said it would do…..the material in the center makes the seat non slip and the built in back rest is great !!!

Come on Dickie…the rotor covers are hot !!!…. I guess it does look like the “boot” the PoPo use but, oh well…I will leave them on till I tire of them and will sell them…I should have posted a RTE…sorry

On my handle bars is a GPS and CELL phone…. see pic….
    Attached Images Attached Images