2nd Annual Franklin NC Ride
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Annual Franklin NC Ride

2nd Annual Franklin NC Ride

What are the dates this year for the event?
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Early arrivals will roll in the Thursday afternoon before Labor Day weekend.

August 28th thru September 1st.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Cool

Aready have my room paid for !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Took care of that last year, same room.....

I am also going to the Darksiders ride in May.... they are have a " Polish ride" apparently everyone goes their own way each day and meets back to the hotel at a specfit time and then dinner and then tellin lies around the back door !!! Should be big fun!!!

I like this ideal as some times it can be like hearding cats !!! And everyone can bring their own GPS !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

confused as usuall/sucks gettin old

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Early arrivals will roll in the Thursday afternoon before Labor Day weekend.

August 28th thru September 1st.
    Are we sure of these dates? I had written different dates in my notes a few months ago. I need to know for sure so I can register the wife and I soon......Dickie

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Are we sure of these dates? I had written different dates in my notes a few months ago. I need to know for sure so I can register the wife and I soon......Dickie
    Dickie, as per a 2014 calendar, those ARE the correct dates. Just looked it up.

Now, regarding the MAY ride-in for the Darksiders in Franklin, NC, does anyone have dates for that yet ?????? I like the idea of the Polish Ride.

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?1...k-Side-ride-in

I think I will have 3 additional with me.... so far maybe 30 people coming including Yellow Wolf...

Dickie...The fall ride is about 4 rides into my year..I can only focus on one at a time...but when August gets closer if you want to ride up together let me know...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?1...k-Side-ride-in

I think I will have 3 additional with me.... so far maybe 30 people coming including Yellow Wolf...

Dickie...The fall ride is about 4 rides into my year..I can only focus on one at a time...but when August gets closer if you want to ride up together let me know...
    Yes I would enjoy company. I too have several rides scheduled before then and I'm sure a few more will pop up between now and then. I'll look you up closer to Aug.
    I have a couple HD riding buddies that have shown interest in riding to Franklin with me. I hope The HD's are welcome as well?...................Dickie

Of course !!!!!!!!!!!! The more the merrier !!!!!!!!!!!

NC Ride

You guys realize that Labor Day weekend is the first day you can go out and shoot Dove right. Decision, decision!. Maybe come for Thursday, Friday & Saturday back home Sunday and get ready to shoot the allusive white-tail dove.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaRider View Post
    You guys realize that Labor Day weekend is the first day you can go out and shoot Dove right. Decision, decision!. Maybe come for Thursday, Friday & Saturday back home Sunday and get ready to shoot the allusive white-tail dove.
    Nothing wrong with doing both. OTOH, if you're like me at last year's rally, you won't want to leave