2nd Annual Franklin NC Ride - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Annual Franklin NC Ride

I will plan on being there. I will coming from madisonville tn on Friday. I enjoy smelling the roses and cruising. See you there

OK! I can't think of anything I would rather do than commit to M/C rides. Thanks to the efforts all you guys are making for the coming riding season. So I will be there. Now three rides on the calendar.....both coasts covered!

I have a son in the Marines who lives in the Havelock area by the base at Cherry Point NC..Anyone familiar with this area know how far it is from where the bike rally will be...I might ride down to NC and have my wife follow in the car as she does not ride....Thanks

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I have a son in the Marines who lives in the Havelock area by the base at Cherry Point NC..Anyone familiar with this area know how far it is from where the bike rally will be...I might ride down to NC and have my wife follow in the car as she does not ride....Thanks

445 miles , 7-8 hours

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

The plan is to be there

I have been planning on this since I missed last year. I look forward to putting names and faces together!

Rally

Sucks I am going to miss this year. Heading over the waters to Afghanistan for my 4th deployment. Will make it for 2015 but got to sit out on 2014. See you guys soon.

bigdew

That should be the only reason!

Stay safe!

Reservations made for Deer Slayer and myself. Looking forward to it We plan to arrive Thursday afternoon and depart Sunday morning.

Next Year !!!!!! Big Dew !!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Reservations are made and can't wait to see everyone again! It's still early, so I hope that we have a lot of new people attend this year as well.
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!