Nightmare in Laramie - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nightmare in Laramie

Good News!

Glad you are safe and the bike is not severally damaged. Having the women try to say the bike was not knocked all the way over is like a 2 year old who crapped in her pants and says "it was only a little bit". Crap is crap and bike down is bike down.

Best,

Rich

Glad you had little damage and more importantly that you were not injured. Stressful no doubt, but you will get things all sorted out and the world will be right again brother.

Beagle

Glad all turned out well for you. With all the miles you have on a bike I bet you could write a book on strange things that have happened on the road and at rest stops.

Memphian

Actually, I have a book in the works right now. I have a deal with Whitehorse Press, and while I originallt started writing 23 books at the same time, all dealing with my experiences on motorcycles, I eventually realized that I bit off more than I could write, and decided to combine the 3 books into one. It will make for a more complete and thicker book to read. it is titled...The Million Mile Rider, and subtitled...Loneliness of the Long Distance Rider. I may have it finished this year, and after editing...blah blah blah, it may be out before Christmas.

Glad you completed your trip safe and now you will have an adventure to tell for hopefully many years to come.
    Thanks for sharing it with us.