More lights installed...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More lights installed...

More lights installed...

Because you can never be too visible! Finally got my rear lights and driving lights via FedEx today so of course I had to install them. Took about 4hrs to do everything. I'm really anal about wire tying everything up and taking my time. The LED's look great and cast a lot of light especially out to the sides and the rear is now very visibile!

Here's some pics!

Driving lights off:

Driving lights on, big difference:

Totally worth it for the immense amount of extra lighting day or night.

New Classification...Pimp My Ride

Now you have gone and done it.....formed a whole new classification for this forum....the Pimp My Ride (riders).

We already have the QFL riders, and the QFC riders, and the NCP (no chrome posse), and now you have formed the PMR (pimp my ride) group, so.....for those of us that do not own a large brimmed felt hat, we in turn have to form the NPA (no pimping allowed) group.

And for a guy that admitted he was anal about wire tying everything, you sure made a mess of that garage floor. Don't you have a shop assistant to pick up behind you, so that the cut ends of the wire tie/tie wrap never hits the floor ?

Hey, the bike looks good

Looking good!!

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar

3,632 Miles, eight weeks.

I was on the fence about getting those running lights. I'm seriously impressed and am gonna fork over the money. I can install them while I have it all apart for the paint job.

And Miles, if you have all those groups, what one does the custom paint/pinstriping crowd fall into?
    "If it moves, paint it."

Quote Originally Posted by Elin in So. Cal. View Post

And Miles, if you have all those groups, what one does the custom paint/pinstriping crowd fall into?
    Elin, a custom painted/pinstripped bike falls into the BABE classification.....Bad-Ass Bike Extraordinaire.

HHHMMMMMMMMM more lights ??????? now where did that check book go.................
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    We already have the QFL riders, and the QFC riders,...
    OK, dummie here. What do those mean? (Preparing to groan...)
    "If it moves, paint it."

Wow they look just like mine .............Dickie

Miles, The bike looks perfect and that's all that matters. Perfection at work leaves a little mess behind. And if your wondering, yes I had to clean it all up before I could retire to bed....

Bike looks "outstanding". I just added the saddle bag lights (can only do one option every month or two) and they add even more light and visibility. Once you have the rear lights installed the sides plug right into the existing plugs. I honestly believe the more visibility the better! Ride safe!