More lights installed... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More lights installed...

Quote Originally Posted by Elin in So. Cal. View Post
    OK, dummie here. What do those mean? (Preparing to groan...)
    Queer for light, Queer for Chrome

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar

3,732 and counting

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    Queer for light, Queer for Chrome
    Ah. OK. Does that mean that putting all those red lights across your bike's arse mean you are riding a red light district?

I'm not gay, but I found that immensely amusing!

HAHAHAHA! Now back to the air compressor. And dang it, I DID pull out the credit card for the running/fog lights from Wingstuff, along with the cubby liner so I can carry my H20, and then just got the belly pan for shits and giggles....
    "If it moves, paint it."

Wow I guess I am allways the last one to do something....I just installed them same lights on the back of my bike today. They do look good. Now next chance for some spare time I will install my led front reflectors. Put on a new black bell pan. Not to sure about it.Got road rash on both sides already and never touched the pegs.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill View Post
    . Put on a new black bell pan. Not to sure about it.Got road rash on both sides already and never touched the pegs.
    WB,,, sounds a little 'odd',,, I'm not super-aggressive and I have 'low' hanging Kury mini-boards, so my board dragging experiences don't count, but I've never drug the pan,,,,,,, And you're scrubbing the belly pan, without touchin the pegs?????

We do have some that ride aggressive, but I've only heard of 1 other person draggin the pan and we were wondering if his preload too low, or perhaps there was some other problem, perhaps an 'adjustment' of his riding style might help, but dang,,,,, could have sworn that he was also draggin pegs,,,

Got any pictures of the pan/damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    WB,,, sounds a little 'odd',,, I'm not super-aggressive and I have 'low' hanging Kury mini-boards, so my dragging experiences don't count, but,,, scrubbing the belly pan, without touchin the pegs?????

We do have some that ride aggressive, but I've only heard of 1 other person draggin the pan and we were wondering if his preload too low, or perhaps some other problem.

Got any pictures of the pan/damage?
    It probably is the preload.Was riding 2 up but have never had a problem with the setting as far as bottoming out. It only touched on the far rear outside corners.

Day or Night

Quote Originally Posted by Wmorgan2k View Post
    Because you can never be too visible! Finally got my rear lights and driving lights via FedEx today so of course I had to install them. Took about 4hrs to do everything. I'm really anal about wire tying everything up and taking my time. The LED's look great and cast a lot of light especially out to the sides and the rear is now very visibile!
    The fogs show up great for day visibility too !!I got the Honda LED fog light kit when I purchased the bike...got the dealer to go Half! put them on the next day.. 3 hrs job,EZ install as long as you read the instructions. I say must have!!