2014 MOTUS , American built 1650cc

Thread: 2014 MOTUS , American built 1650cc

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

2014 MOTUS , American built 1650cc

This engine sounds awesome American built !

http://youtu.be/2kooYoibfeA

http://youtu.be/fcFl79fI4Hw

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I have been following this bike for a couple of years now.... high quality parts and seems to be a great power plant.....the $35K price tag is the issue..... 2 F6B for the price of this bike and then even more expensive than the cult following H.D. !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    1650 cc of 90 degree V-4, Didn't listen to it all but didn't hear any bore/stroke numbers.

Honda's 1261 cc 90 degree V4 is under stroked @ 78 B X 66 S. Betcha the Motus is closer to square,,,

http://thekneeslider.com/2014-honda-...ng-comparison/

Crap,,, I don't have 35 k for a Motus,,,

Quick!!! Somebody needs to come up with a stroker kit for the CTX!!!

Nice! But if I had that kind of money to drop on a bike, I'd be riding a Boss Hoss.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I have been following this bike for a couple of years now.... high quality parts and seems to be a great power plant.....the $35K price tag is the issue..... 2 F6B for the price of this bike and then even more expensive than the cult following H.D. !!!
    I hear ya and I agree, but you know that I also own a stupidly over priced 3 wheel trike that I could easily buy several other bikes if I sold it. However it is a lot of fun to ride actually it is exhilarating in the twisties, it is a blast and because of it's rarity and it's also hand built, in my opinion it is over priced. Having said all of that ..... when I eventually sell it for less than what I paid for it, the loss is nothing more than the price of enjoyable times.

This MOTUS will attract individuals looking for something unique and rare where money is not an issue. I like my Hondas and will hold on to them.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Unfortunately Eisenhower's Interstate road system is nowhere near the equivalent of an Autobahn.

Where are you going to get anywhere near unleashing its potential?