Having purchased a Basic F6B, my bike had no factory installed center stand. Bought one off E-Bay and procured the mounting hardware from Partzilla. Had to wait over two weeks for the hardware as some components were on back-order from Honda. Finally having all the parts on hand it took approximately 1/2 hour for the installation. The hardest part would have been the spring but using a method of placing 11 each 1/16" thick washers between the spring coils it went on without any hassle.

This is the first cycle I'v owned with a center stand and I was a little intimidated the first few tries of placing the bike on the stand. After several on/off cycles it's now a breeze.

I used a procedure on my previous cycles where I drove the bike onto 2"x12"X24" boards and placed a 2"x4" under the kickstand. It gave me plenty of room for oil changes and used that same procedure for the F6B center stand.

Contrary to what the Service and Owners Manual say, there is no need to remove the front lower cowl for oil/filter changes There's plenty of room with the bike straight up.

000_0420.jpg000_0421.jpg