August 2014 .... 2nd Annual F6B Rally - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2014 .... 2nd Annual F6B Rally

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Looks like a lot of the 'East of the Mississippi' folks are gonna be there,,,

Also, (not related to "east", just curious,,,) will there be a prize for the "Snail of the Dragon"???

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post

Also, (not related to "east", just curious,,,) will there be a prize for the "Snail of the Dragon"???

Tail of the dragon ride will have a comfortable pace for everyone

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

And at least one of us from the Wild, Wild West! Anyone else from PNW/CA/NV/AZ going to ride back? I'll be leaving from Reno on Monday the 25th, arriving in Franklin on the 28th.

I regret that I must remove my name from the list of attendees, hopefully next year. Employee cuts in my department mean I will have to work the Minnesota state fair, before the cuts , I was good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I regret that I must remove my name from the list of attendees, hopefully next year. Employee cuts in my department mean I will have to work the Minnesota state fair, before the cuts , I was good to go.

No need to remove your name yet, you may just hit the lottery between now and then. I will confirm one month out.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    will there be a prize for the "Snail of the Dragon"???
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Tail of the dragon ride will have a comfortable pace for everyone

I already know I'll never be the fastest,,,,, wouldn't even bother to try,,, so with the exact opposite in mind,,, I thought maybe,,,,,,, well,,,,,, you know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,aw JEEEZ!!!

Ya see! Every time I think I might be good at something, might be able to grab that golden ring,,,, my hopes are dashed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    45 and counting

I would STRONGLY recommend that you reserve your rooms if you haven't done so !!!!!!

Grreat!
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

coming down from CT

I expect to make the reservations this weekend for the Franklin Rally. It will be about a 900 mile ride so sweetie and I are planning on taking 2 days to get there. I don't want to be too tired and not enjoy the riding once we get there. I'll have to look into a stopping point at about 500 miles. That will still be a couple long days, but it's all part of the game.
    I hope to leave here on 8/27 and arrive in Franklin on 8/28. Then enjoy the rally Friday, Saturday and Sunday, then leave before dawn on Monday. Of course this will be the longest ride I've ever taken so if the ride is too brutal we may adjust the departure day accordingly.

Room reserved!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
    It will be about a 900 mile ride so sweetie and I are planning on taking 2 days to get there.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    Room reserved!

48 and counting

I would STRONGLY recommend that you reserve your rooms if you haven't done so !!!!!!