BikeMP3 F6B CB Enable Kit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BikeMP3 F6B CB Enable Kit

Phantom, I can tell you that Steve and I have individually been looking into this idea for about 9 months now. We have talked in person about it, and I have taken the idea to a couple of our sponsoring vendors, with the thought of having them, or one of their suppliers build a rear deck spoiler, with built in brake/run lights to fit the F6B. We have gone to the effort of trying a spoiler form a GL-1500....does not fit. We tried a spiler from a GL-1800...does not fit. I then tried a spoiler from a Honda Helix....does not fit. The issue is the positioning of the spiler feet, and the angle at which they contact the rear deck.

My suggestion to a couple of our forum sponsor vendors is to utilize the current antenna hole, cover it with the new rear deck spoiler, and.....route a flexible FM and/or CB antenna up through that same hole, so that the antenna lays inside the new rear deck spoiler.

For those of us that do not use a rear rack....the rear deck of the F6B just begs for a lighted spoiler, just like on the trunks of the GL-1500's and GL-1800's. I have checked to see that when using my Kuryakyn Gran Traveler bag on the back seat area of the bike, I still have room for a rear deck spoiler.

I am continuing to check in with these sponsoring vendors to see if they can...and will...have this made for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    DS....put some hair around it !

Fox Tail or worse. You been in the NW woods too long.. Ha
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.