Just Received Insurance Renewal on My Bikes
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just Received Insurance Renewal on My Bikes

Just Received Insurance Renewal on My Bikes

Hey guys just wondering what you guys are paying to insure your machine or multi bikes ... just my 2013 F6B is $320 a year thru Formost .
    Full coverage on all the bikes 5 is my amount ... Most expensive is a 2013 Vmax at $420 .
    All 5 of my bikes is $1300 ... That hurts because most of the bikes sit for 5 months thru the winter , I usually ride the enduros in the winter , easyer to clean the road salt off .
    I may try and shop it to my auto and homeowner which is State Farm not thinking they will beat it .
    Last time I tried to use allstate combined auto and home owners they came back with a insain amount .
    Who are you guys using ?

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    Hey guys just wondering what you guys are paying to insure your machine or multi bikes ... just my 2013 F6B is $320 a year thru Formost .
    Full coverage on all the bikes 5 is my amount ... Most expensive is a 2013 Vmax at $420 .
    All 5 of my bikes is $1300 ... That hurts because most of the bikes sit for 5 months thru the winter , I usually ride the enduros in the winter , easyer to clean the road salt off .
    I may try and shop it to my auto and homeowner which is State Farm not thinking they will beat it .
    Last time I tried to use allstate combined auto and home owners they came back with a insain amount .
    Who are you guys using ?
    State Farm is like $430 for full coverage, $250 deductible for me on the F6B.

Geico

When I shopped around a few years ago Geico was the cheapest I could find....right at $400 a year.

Scott

I was at 1000 last year and had a FZ1 in place of the F6B . This up coming year was a increase , when I added the F6B was a decrease in the policy this current year .
    Looking at the units individually the numbers don't look so bad except for the Vmax .

Depends on where you live and the various laws in your state...I pay about $560 a year with State Farm in Michigan, similar bike in Oklahoma is $350 year...It is impossible to compare apples with oranges (insurance costs) as they are all over the "map" so to speak..Maybe it is time to trim the heard a little or just "pay the piper".....

You would think with more than one bike you would pay less for the others.

You guys are lucky. We get raped in Manitoba. Full coverage costs me $1400 a year. No accidents and full merits. Gotta pay if ya want to play. No options either cause it's government run insurance nothing private.

Forgot to mention...

Forgot to mention that the $400 a year also covers my 07 VRod.

Scottydi

State Farm $266 per year .full coverage including towing
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Insurance in Houston ain't cheap,,, Auto, homeowner, whatever,,,