Accessories ... - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Accessories ...

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I have been second guessing myself ever since I gave them a couple hundred to hold it. lol Haven't told the SO that I bought another bike yet .
    Congratulations on the bike.

How did you explain all the ramping up with pre-purchases to her? She may know more than you think and just sweating you out. Lol

Ride safe, have fun...in no particular order.
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!

Congrats on finally getting your hands on an F6B!

Congrats on your F6B. The best is yet to come.... I think I've spent a couple grand on mine since I bought it. But Who's counting.. I'm careful to keep that Info secret from the wife. As long as you spring for her nails to get done and a massage every once in awhile your good to go.........................Dickie

Choptop, you may want to consider...if you have not already done so...to join WingStuff as a VIP member, because it will save you as LOT of money over the next many years. For the initial cost of paying for a VIP membership on WingStuff.com, you will recoup at least 10 times that amount in the first year, or...if you are in competition withg Steve for the most accessories on your bike, then you may recoup, as much as 20 times, or 30 times the cost of the original investment of a VIP membership.

See...a VIP membership is really an investment

You do want to be treated like a VIP...don't you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Choptop, you may want to consider...if you have not already done so...to join WingStuff as a VIP member, because it will save you as LOT of money over the next many years. For the initial cost of paying for a VIP membership on WingStuff.com, you will recoup at least 10 times that amount in the first year, or...if you are in competition withg Steve for the most accessories on your bike, then you may recoup, as much as 20 times, or 30 times the cost of the original investment of a VIP membership.

See...a VIP membership is really an investment

You do want to be treated like a VIP...don't you ?

Well Miles, I initially rejected the offer to become a VIP member when I ordered one of the pre F6b items that I received, but I am now reconsidering that decision. I kinda already feel like a VIP, being a member of this forum and being able to share ideas and the feeling of comradery that comes w/owning the F6b. And the fact that Steve, I think, kind of laid down a challenge, I will need to save every penny that I can.

Well Miles, I initially rejected the offer to become a VIP member when I ordered one of the pre F6b items that I received, but I am now reconsidering that decision. I kinda already feel like a VIP, being a member of this forum and being able to share ideas and the feeling of comradery that comes w/owning the F6b. And the fact that Steve, I think, kind of laid down a challenge, I will need to save every penny that I can.

Yes...yes ? Does that mean you will become a VIP member? You are correct that you are already a VIP member of this forum, or....well....we will let you think you are anyway

Look, I do not receive a penny, a nickle, or a dime from WingStuff for the promotion of being a VIP on their site. I just believe that it is a smart thing to do, given the amount of items we buy to accessorize these F6Bs with. And given that WingStuff is a supplier for a large majority of the things we buy, it just makes sense to save a lot of money, by spending a little bit of money to join as a VIP member.

I made my very first purchase through WingStuff the very next day after I bought this F6B. And I was not a VIP member on WingStuff before I bought this F6B. In fact, I was riding a different brand of bike before this, and had not heard of WingStuff. But bought the bike on a Saturday, and the next day, on a Sunday, I went to WingStuff, looked at all the things I would want to buy for this bike, ordered a lot of stuff...was given the opportunity to join as a VIP member, took me 3.14159 seconds to do the calculations of all the things I wanted to buy, discounted by the VIP prices, and it was a no brainer for me. (of course, that "was" before the lightning strike hit me on the head)

The choice is yours

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    the fact that Steve, I think, kind of laid down a challenge, I will need to save every penny that I can.

NOOOOOOOHHHHH don't accept that challenge the odds are against you, an image of his F6B is attached

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Cool

Thanks Tony...that is kinda where I am headed....... sorry ...not meant as a challenge ...but if you want to try I can send you a partial list of items already on my bike....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Deal is done, paid the dealer today, they will pull it off the floor, change oil, 2,400 mi and wash and wax it before I pick it up, w/in 10 days,weather sucks, it is 70 miles away and I haven't figured hoe to get it home yet.

Have gotten a few little things and have my mind set on a few must haves to be ready to roll some time in mid May. Hear they are: I am going to go to the dark side, had a 280 Metzler on a Warrior, like the fat look and the other stuff is a plus. Wind shield, have 14" windvest on the Harley, keeps road stuff and wind off my chest but my forehead takes a beating. Still like the short/sporty look, 9" probably not much better than stock, 11" at least, Dark tint or opaque. Lowering link, Like my rides low, '71 choptop chevy C10, no speed bumps, '09 hemi charger, no speed bumps, my lower exhaust is scratched to sht.Harley, lowered, both my Warriors had Trick air ride. I will go 1 -1 1/4 ". Exhaust will stay stock,like to hear the engine wine, besides I have the Harley w/2 into 1. Seat will be fine. I blame my second wife, Hispanic, for liking my rides lowered.

This will definitely be fun, but worth it kind of expensive.

Congrats !!!!!!! Looks like trailer time !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com