Accessories ... - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Accessories ...

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    We. in Wi are not such a hardy lot as the produce in Wa, the last month and a half of only occasionally breaking 0 degree's has me leery of throwing my leg over anything outside for fear of freezing tender body parts to it and...
    Lol. Got it.
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Been kind of doing it ass backwards, buying some stuff for my "some day" F6b. Got my bag liners, my black LED front reflector conversion kit and am waiting on my Super Shark grip buddies. Went yesterday to open up a checking account at a bank that carries the paper for my Charger and they needed to run a credit app, so fine they did, talked about a bike and next thing I know they have me talking to this loan lady and I must have smoozed her big time because the silly girl gave me another loan. So just for shits and giggles I called the dealer that had the '13 black Deluxe demo, 2,400 miles, was the owners demo, that they were asking 17,500 for when Honda had the 1,000 thing going on, it was now 16,999 , I offered them 16,500 and they said 'HELL NO" and I started to walk away... Well tomorrow I sign the paperwork. I will be a F6b owner, YEE HA.
    Seems like such a long time ago, especially since I haven't been able to ride it but that hasn't kept me from necessities, since that post I have added power plug w/splitter,Adapter plug for front turn signal accents, Muth mirrors, Mustang seat w/easy mount bolts,dual port USB charger,smoke lens turn signals,cubby stuff sacks, K&N filter,F6b bag luggage, Baggershield sport shield, Liquid Glass kit and the belly pan from McGyver is on it's way. So many more things to do but need to pace myself. lol

Chop, ya gotta get the superbrace too. I added the brace and the bellypan at the same time, I can't believe how much better the bike is in turns and crosswinds.

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Chop, ya gotta get the superbrace too. I added the brace and the bellypan at the same time, I can't believe how much better the bike is in turns and crosswinds.
    Been looking real hard at the super brace.