WHY WE RIDE!

Thread: WHY WE RIDE!

WHY WE RIDE!

This pretty much sums it up.
    You may have to copy and paste this into your browser.

http://vimeo.com/75545684

Once again, thank YOU for all the unique things you bring to this forum. The video loaded right up, was fun to watch, and I look forward to the movie.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Once again, thank YOU for all the unique things you bring to this forum. The video loaded right up, was fun to watch, and I look forward to the movie.

Yes, thanks, Westernbiker! That's a great trailer . The two motorcycle-themed movies that stick out in my mind are "On Any Sunday" and "World's Fastest Indian". Both were great in depicting the joy of riding and it looks like this could be another one of that genre.

+1............
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    +1............
    I once decided that what I was doing was Dangerous, That I'd like to stay around for my children. So I sold my Motorcycle. Four months later my Family and friends were begging me to buy another Motorcycle. I missed it so much I was a bear to be around, driving everyone crazy, having the stress of my life.
    I purchased a bike and rode 1500 miles in two days. I've never been without one ever since. In fact I've owned as many as seven at the same time. I'm rarely stressed, and when I feel it coming on all I have to do is put some wind in my face. I'm sure many of you can relate.....................Dickie