An invite.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An invite.

An invite.

The weekend of June 21st, we will be having our 7th Annual Creamery Party, live on an old creamery site in small town Wi. Starts Friday afternoon and ends Sunday morning. In between we will have a bike ride on starting Saturday morning, only about 120 miles, lunch in the afternoon, live music in the evening, some food, free beer and mix, plenty of room for camping and if you want to stay on a day or two, no problem. Some pics and a video on Facebook, punch in Shtbr/shtl

Thanks for the invite but I suspect its a tad far for me this year.. So many events, so many miles and so few dollars. HO HUM!............Dickie

Just wrote this on my calendar. Send me the details and I will ride up!

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Thanks for the invite but I suspect its a tad far for me this year.. So many events, so many miles and so few dollars. HO HUM!............Dickie
    Understandable, wanted to post the invite to all forum members. Hope to make it to NC for the gathering, like wise, a long way and so many rides w/a new bike. lol

Sooooooo you will have your bike there ???
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Sooooooo you will have your bike there ???
    Steve, I will check on that for you, and take pictures of his bike, and post them here

Unlike Dickie...Wisconsin is not too far for me...even though Dickie lives closer to Wisconsin that I do...but then again riding down to Florida is not too far for me to go visit folks like...Dickie, Steve, Phantom, and the entire Sunshine State Syndicate

So, Choptop, I shall be there. However, at some point you will need to supply better info on the location than simply...Small Town, Wisconsin.

[QUOTE=Steve 0080;21040]Sooooooo you will have your bike there ???[/

QUOTE]

If the party yes, if I make it to North Carolina definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Steve, I will check on that for you, and take pictures of his bike, and post them here

Unlike Dickie...Wisconsin is not too far for me...even though Dickie lives closer to Wisconsin that I do...but then again riding down to Florida is not too far for me to go visit folks like...Dickie, Steve, Phantom, and the entire Sunshine State Syndicate

So, Choptop, I shall be there. However, at some point you will need to supply better info on the location than simply...Small Town, Wisconsin.

Anybody that decides to come will get good directions Long ways to ride but then again it is free beer and music.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Anybody that decides to come will get good directions Long ways to ride but then again it is free beer and music.

Oh....I don't know.....I don't drink beer, and I have very bad hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Oh....I don't know.....I don't drink beer, and I have very bad hearing.
    But you do eat?