Yesterday I posted my avatar, the '90 Fl w/Ultima 127 engine and the Roadstar Warrior, in front of my Shtbr. Last July 18th my Warrior rode off w/another rider in the saddle, I was sad but I still had the Shtbk, that same evening I took the Shtbk for a leisurely ride and developed an engine noise, not metal to metal noise that developed about 4 years ago, that required a complete rebuild, but a , or so I thought, a less expensive noise. That was the last time I rode the harley or any other bike. Took the bike to a local harley mechanic and got the call today, engine is terminal, as bad as before, less than 5,000 miles ago, I don't beat on my bikes, I am pissed, an engine should not have to major issues in less than 10,000 miles, but yes it is a high performance, high lift cam and the is hard on an engine. I will not rebuild the engine. I figured I could get 8-9 for it in the spring, running, now I don't know if I should get what I can for it on Craigs list or put it in the corner and look for a engine for it, in the future. Either way, when the grass is green and the birds are singing, the F6b will be in front of the Shtbr.