Mustang Seat….
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mustang Seat….

Mustang Seat….

If you ordered one and are waiting …PM me
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

PM Sent....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Goldwing-Par...=aid%3D111000%

Ships FROM Mustang to the seller and then to YOU!!! In your hand in 6-7 days instead of 2 months!!!! $536.00
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Did I read someplace that those Mustang seats found on the internet could be the old ones that don't fit?

Good question..Anyone know for sure as I am about ready to buy a Mustang seat this spring sometime??..Also, related to this seat, anyone with one have any positive/negative comments about seat...In particular, does it really lower the rider 1" as this is one of the reasons I am looking to buy one...Comfort, design, etc.etc. over stock seat comments welcome......Thanks

The seat is truly 1" lower than the stock seat and a 100% more comfortable. It easy to determine if the seat is the original design or the latest edition. If the seat has rear tabs, it is original. The redesign eliminated the two rear tabs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Goldwing-Par...=aid%3D111000%

Ships FROM Mustang to the seller and then to YOU!!! In your hand in 6-7 days instead of 2 months!!!! $536.00
    Are you in line from Mustang to get one right now?

I'm in line with Mustang. Have been for 4 weeks today.

I am not yet ready to buy, maybe in a couple months...Is it also true that the seat has to come off to access the side panels?..No big deal just not sure and curious.....Thanks

Cool

All I can say is I ordered a seat on line with Mustang…was told 6-8 weeks and $636…went on line to Ebay…bought one $526.00…got nervous from some of the posts and called…talked to a young lady who said,” we order from mustang and when we get the seat we forward it to you, thats why there is a three day to ship”….Mine should ship Thur…should have it Mon…will post and let you know……don’t care about the side panels …seldom/never take them off!!! I guess the question is …why are vendors more important than individuals who pay more??? I get it that a vendor could/will sell more than one but……..