Ultimate Seat?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Seat?

Ultimate Seat?

I'm trying to decide on wether or not to pull the trigger on the new Ultimate seat for the f6b. Has anyone tried it out yet? It is advertised as about the same height as the stock seat, but looks higher in the pictures. I have a 30 inch inseam and don't really want a higher seat. Any other thoughts about the seat?

I've been reading a bunch about the seats for my F6B & finally picked one tonight. Went with a mustang fastback on eBay due to the guaranteed delivery time & return policy. It's almost time to ride! can't wait!!

14 Day Extended Test Ride - Seat Specs

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg View Post
    I'm trying to decide on wether or not to pull the trigger on the new Ultimate seat for the f6b. Has anyone tried it out yet? It is advertised as about the same height as the stock seat, but looks higher in the pictures. I have a 30 inch inseam and don't really want a higher seat. Any other thoughts about the seat?
    bigdawg-
    We measured an OE seat on the center stand, and our seat on the center stand, and ours is 1/2" higher than the stock seat. That little bit of extra foam adds a load of extra comfort. Also don't forget that we have our 14 day (from delivery) extended test ride program that allows you to try the seat to make sure it works for you. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-672-0288 or send us an e-mail des@ultimateseats.ca -

Ride safe~

Thanks. I ordered the midrider seat in all black without the gray carbon fiber inlay. As a result, it is considered a custom seat and I won't be able to return it if it doesn't work out. Oh well, it's just money. If it doesn't work out I will sell it to someone on the forum for a discount.

I will be in Daytona on the 7th. My plan is to check them out I'm hoping its little thinner on the sides Therefore I can touch the ground better when I stop
    Ok he's done

Of course everyone has different tastes and butts. But on any MC I ever owned, I always had the Ultimate Seat. It just always seems to fit me very well. And this one sure didn't disappoint me in any way. I have the Midrider.

Quote Originally Posted by GONRDN View Post
    Of course everyone has different tastes and butts. But on any MC I ever owned, I always had the Ultimate Seat. It just always seems to fit me very well. And this one sure didn't disappoint me in any way. I have the Midrider.
    Thanks GONRDN,

Glad it worked out for you, we truly appreciate your business.

Best~

Quote Originally Posted by Mustangjake View Post
    I will be in Daytona on the 7th. My plan is to check them out I'm hoping its little thinner on the sides Therefore I can touch the ground better when I stop
    Yep What he said. Ultimate is my first stop in Daytona on the 7th.
    13 F6B Deluxe I've taken the road less traveled, now where the hell am I?
    I don't buy a bike to impress other people, just me !!

Quote Originally Posted by GONRDN View Post
    I'm encouraged that you like your seat. How tall are you and what is your inseam? Did the seating change the air management from the windscreen much? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg View Post
    I'm encouraged that you like your seat. How tall are you and what is your inseam? Did the seating change the air management from the windscreen much? Thanks.
    I'm 5-10 with a 32 inseam. I really cant tell about windstream because I use the cee baily 13 inch screen, not the oem windscreen.