Ultimate Seat? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Seat?

I'm 5'10" and 30-32 inseam, 230 lbs. LOVE this seat.
    Got it 2 days before Christmas. I've gone a little over 350 miles on it and my sweetie has been with me for about 150 mile. That's not bad mileage for up here in Ct in December, January and February. Anyway it was cold weather but that seat was everything I had expected and my sweetie is very happy with the comfort. The rider backrest is very nice when I'm alone and I remove it when sweetie comes along. She snuggles up close and doesn't usually sit where passengers are supposed to, (all the way back against the backrest).

Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
    I'm 5'10" and 30-32 inseam, 230 lbs. LOVE this seat.
    Got it 2 days before Christmas. I've gone a little over 350 miles on it and my sweetie has been with me for about 150 mile. That's not bad mileage for up here in Ct in December, January and February. Anyway it was cold weather but that seat was everything I had expected and my sweetie is very happy with the comfort. The rider backrest is very nice when I'm alone and I remove it when sweetie comes along. She snuggles up close and doesn't usually sit where passengers are supposed to, (all the way back against the backrest).
    Thanks Darkknight~

350 miles in CT with the weather you have there is awesome. Well done!

fl1madmax

Cool Finally got my Ultimate Seat been waiting 8 months !

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Seats View Post
    Thanks Darkknight~

350 miles in CT with the weather you have there is awesome. Well done!
    Well I rode to Ormond Beach, Ultimate Seat store and had them put on a Reg Seat and then
    the KING, Well I'm 6ft 225, 32 in inseam, and I took the KING, I have risers so the KING was just a better fit, wife and I did 300 miles next day and wanted to ride all the way to Key West, ITS AMAZING !!! its my 4th, seat from them and would have one on my 2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1200R if they made one

fl1madmax

Des installed mine while I waited and shipped my Stock seat home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Seats View Post
    bigdawg-
    We measured an OE seat on the center stand, and our seat on the center stand, and ours is 1/2" higher than the stock seat. That little bit of extra foam adds a load of extra comfort. Also don't forget that we have our 14 day (from delivery) extended test ride program that allows you to try the seat to make sure it works for you. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-672-0288 or send us an e-mail des@ultimateseats.ca -

Ride safe~
    Well I rode to Ormond Beach, Ultimate Seat store and had them put on a Reg Seat and then
    the KING, Well I'm 6ft 225, 32 in inseam, and I took the KING, I have risers so the KING was just a better fit, wife and I did 300 miles next day and wanted to ride all the way to Key West, ITS AMAZING !!! its my 4th, seat from them and would have one on my 2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1200R if they made one

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    That's great to hear! I am 6'3 and my Ultimate King is finally getting put on my bike this week (if they are finally finished the paint). I can't wait to try it out....

Quote Originally Posted by fl1madmax View Post
    Thanks for coming to see us in Ormond, and thank you for your business. We are glad you like the seat!

Ride safe~

Quote Originally Posted by fl1madmax View Post
    I've had my King now for three weeks and it is way better than the stock seat. I'am still waiting for the weather to break so I can get the seat broke in!!!

Any pictures of the king seat yet? Havent seen one.

Just got my Ultimate Midrider installed, put 250 miles on it. Absolutely awesome, would have riden further but the weather sucks. Great seat. Glad I bought it. Can't wait to put more miles on it.

Does anyone have the rain cover for the seat? I can't find the rain cover for the f6b on their website.