PMS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PMS

PMS

Parked Motorcycle Syndrome! I know you Yankees are laughing, however we have EIGHT inches of snow and expecting four more. Attachment 4001
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    For quite a few of us, riding is a 'seasonal' activity. We leave ours parked when triple digits are the norm.

Even so, for the folks who have real 'winters' each year, it has been a stormy one, no doubt about it!

Unhappy It's Snow Funny!

I can't ever remember a winter like this one, so much rain, floods and 100 mph winds! Too much snow on the Cairngorms, the risk avalanche is very high. It's right about now we get someone taking a hike in the Scottish Highlands wearing shorts and a T-Shirt Why would ya, but they do.
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar

Still Parked, getting prepped for painting.

I feel sorry for you folks in the snow--it HAS been a brutal winter (thank you, climate change). I wish you could send some moisture out here to us folks looking at the worst drought in 500 years (tree ring studies). Yet today I will be riding in 85 degree weather--in FEBRUARY. But not on the Red Queen, as she's in the throes of being prepped for the fun graphics.

What a contrast to "go back" to another motorcycle I used to own--a 650 Yamaha V-Star. I am so spoiled by the F6B.
    "If it moves, paint it."

Duct Tape a ski on the front tire and go for it............Dickie

When I see my bike in 50 pieces in the garage and in the basement I always say 'what the hell have I done' but then I look outside and see all the snow and I feel alot better
    Ride it like you stole it

Yea it has been a long cold and weird winter all over the world. Been a long time, here in Wi, since we have had such a long sub zero stretch, snow has not been bad but the cold has been brutal.

Add to the weather the fact that I have not been on a bike since last JULY 18th when my Harley broke down, will stay that way for a while, and the fact that I still have to pick up my F6b from rhe dealer, it has been especially hard.

METRO PHOENIX FORECAST

87/57

Yep, it sucks!
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

Gotta be something wrong when you can't ride in triple digits or a little snow!

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar

"Can't" is one thing. "Don't want/need/have to" is a completely different subject!