New to Forum from Florida - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to Forum from Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    The wife and I are just planning a day trip there. Probably on the weekend. I spent a lot of years in Carolina. Fayetteville to be exact. US Army Special Forces. I do miss North Carolina. Beautiful state.
    Norm, welcome from The Old North State. Never to old to ride Norm. Sneaking up on 71 here.. Again,
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    The wife and I are just planning a day trip there. Probably on the weekend. I spent a lot of years in Carolina. Fayetteville to be exact. US Army Special Forces. I do miss North Carolina. Beautiful state.
    First off, thanks for your service, Norm At this point, I'm not sure of the head count but several of us plan to be at the Speedway on Saturday for the Daytona 200. Maybe we can see you there. I'll PM you my cell so you can contact us if you're interested in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Slayer View Post
    Norm, welcome from The Old North State. Never to old to ride Norm. Sneaking up on 71 here.. Again,
    Sneaking up on 71 myself. I'll keep riding till I can't lift my leg over the seat or remember where the start button is.

That's me Norm...I am 74 and will be riding until I can't.....Welcome to the club and F6B...Mine has been sitting in the garage since November and we still have 2 feet of snow....Come on Spring!!!!!